Official Btsync Package For Synology?

Dear BTSync team, it was great to see your official support for ReadyNAS from Netgear. Any expected timeframe for the same on Synology?  My computer just got stolen and I restored my data from BTSync on my iPad!  I now want to have a second degree of resiliency by reliably backing it up to my Synology DS214.  I understand there are unofficial ways to do that, but an officially sanctioned app for Synology would give me even more confidence..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear BTSync team, it has now been three months since mentioning that the official package for Synology should be available "really soon".  While others have used the community package successfully, i have strong preference for using a package provided by you.  Should I (and others) continue waiting for it or have you significantly changed your release plans, and we should change our deployment plans accordingly?  Many thanks in advance for your update.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy, I've created a post asking for feedback on some official Synology packages of Sync. As I don't have a DS414j, would you please try the packages I've posted to see if they even install on the 414j?

http://forum.bittorrent.com/topic/33014-testers-wanted-for-synology-packages/

If the builds I have don't install on the 414j, please let me know in that thread and I'll get to making a package specifically for the 414j.

:)