Lanny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

just updated my System to Yosemite and realized following Problem.

The folders are just labeled as

"Cannot identify the destination folder"

After some search i also checked the hidden .sync/ID in the folders. They are present and apparently not damaged.

I granted read-only access for my NAS device which status is fine.

My synclog extraction for a specifc folder:

{ "archive": "/Users/X", "archive_files": 0, "archive_size": 0, "canencrypt": false, "date_added": YYYY, "down_eta": 0, "down_speed": 0, "down_status": 100, "error": 103, "files": 1208, "has_key": true, "id": YYY, "indexing": false,"iswritable": true, "last_modified": Y, "name": "DEV", "path": "/Users/X", "peers": [     { "direct": true,       "downdiff": 0,       "id": "Y",       "isonline": true,       "lastreceivedtime": 0,       "lastsenttime": YY,       "lastsynctime": Y,       "name": "A", "updiff": 0 } ], "readonlysecret": "secret", "secret": "secret", "secrettype": 1, "size": 23595464, "status": "BitTorrent Sync cannot identify the destination folder.", "up_eta": 0, "up_speed": 0, "up_status": 100 }

Can you give me any advice?

Thanks!

@Knox

Sync shows the error when it cannot find appropriate folder for ID it found (or not found) in Sync folder. Could you please:

1) send an output of "ls -al" command from your "/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application\ Support/BitTorrent\ Sync/" dir

2) send at least one .sync\ID file for the folder with such error

3) send sync.log (after properly enabling debug logging)

Use syncapp@bittorrent.com address, note this topic and my name in subj,

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

First time in here. 

Just to add that I am having lots of problems with Bit Torrent running on OS X Yosemite 10.10. It crashes as soon as I try to add a new torrent to download. 

I tried reporting the issue but BT torrent crashed before I could send the message.

Can someone kindly provide me with a support email address so I can sent the report? 

Thanks and all the best.