No Connected Devices On Pc - But Ipad And Android Connects

Hagar

My setup is as follows: A PC, an iPad, and an Android phone.

I previously managed to sync a folder on my PC to both mobile devices, and I was very happy.

But now I get an error when updating a file in the PC: "All connected devices went offline"

In the "Devices" tab on the PC it says: "No connected devices"

On the iPad and on the Android phone, both says that 1 device is online.

But on both mobile devices, an old version of the synced file is present.

I tried to remove the synced folder from my iPad, and then to connect to my PC by scanning the QR code. The iPad obviously recognizes the QR code, because the camera turns off. But nothing happens then. When turning on my Android, the two mobile units obviously sync again, but then with the old version of the file i want to sync - and not the new version that is on the PC. 

I hope that this makes sense to anyone, and that I can get some help to tweak my PC into joining the two other devices again

Just to clairify: I am at home, and all three devices are connected to the Internet via the same router.

@Hagar

Which OS your PC runs? If it runs Windows - I suggest checking that your Windwos Firewall does not interfere with BTSync traffic. Also, your router should allow traffic between wireless and wired networks.

How many network adapters are active on your PC? There is a known issue with multiple network adapters in BTSync.

RomanZ:

Thank you for answering!

My PC runs Wiindows 7

In my Windows Firewall, it says that I wlll be warned if any programs are blocked. I have not received any warnings on BTsync

I do not run wired network on my router - only wifi - wireless

I am unsure whether I run several Network Adapters.