Folder Specific Option For "use Mobile Data"

I'm requesting to be able to set "Use mobile data" on a folder by folder basis.

In my particular use case, I use btsync on my phone (android) to sync photos and TitaniumBackup files.

I want to use cellular data so that my photos are synced immediately after I take them when I'm out and about. But I don't want to sync the Titanium Backup files over cellular data because they backups are several gigabytes and would use up all of my mobile data, and it is not imperative for the backups to be synced immediately.

A folder specific option would solve this problem for me.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

+ 1 because this is still not possible.

In addition to this: I have a lot of folders on my phone using selective sync so I can access my files on demand if I need something specific. However to do this currently I always have to go and enable mobile data for the entire app when I just want to download one single file. It would be great to be able to say "use mobile data to get this file now" when accessing something in selective sync.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 10:50 AM, HerbertMayer said:

+ 1 because this is still not possible.

In addition to this: I have a lot of folders on my phone using selective sync so I can access my files on demand if I need something specific. However to do this currently I always have to go and enable mobile data for the entire app when I just want to download one single file. It would be great to be able to say "use mobile data to get this file now" when accessing something in selective sync. 

+1

Or at least, let the user block uploads only.

• 1 month later...