Folder Name Tooltip Bug

piotrnik

Over the past few months of using BTSync, I've noticed a bit of a bug that I've been able to replicate on all the computers attempted.  It's not really big or much of a hindrance, but it is occasionally annoying.  

I'm using win7 x64 (as are the other computers I've replicated this issue on, with one additional one that is x86). 

On the devices tab, it shows the various devices connected to, the folders on each, and the sync status.  If you hover the mouse over the folder names, it will bring up a tooltip of the full file path on the local computer.  If you alt-tab to another program, this tooltip remains, and will not go away until you return to the BTSync window and move the mouse back over the same folder name.  

I've also had it happen sometimes if I move the mouse out of the BTSync window and click to a window behind it, especially if I'm moving my mouse quickly back and forth.  In like manner, if I go back to the BTSync window and hover over the folder name, it goes away. 

It's much harder to replicate if I'm RDPed into a computer, but I can replicate it on the local setup every time. 

Like I said, not a big deal, but it would be a nice fix, especially with 1.4 coming out soon.