Linux Gui-Less Server Keeps Closing (Maybe Crashing)

pcjamesy

I have BTSync installed on 5 different computers, two windows and on 3 linux VPS's. The installs on the VPS seam to close themselves or crash anywhere from a few times a day to every few days. I can't seam to find the issue. The vps's all have ubuntu 12.04 LTS installed and it crashes on all three.

If there is any info that i can provide that can help find the issue let me know and i'll provide it.

pcjamesy,

Yes, please, send this report to syncapp@bittorrent.com 

Put link to this topic to your message, provide some more details (like, which folders you sync, where they are located/mounted, what types of files are there), which exactly Sync you have installed on Ubuntus and any other details about your setup, what Sync usually does before it crashes. Do they all three crash at the same time? 

Also, please collect full debug logs from at least two of them (all three would be perfect) and attach them to your mail. Keep logging enabled all the time and collect the logs right after crash. 

I will give you some additional instructions there. Thank you!