Syncing Only At Night

loord

Good day - i have problem with synking 1 TB of data - only windows server systems

win 2003 - host system, with ~ 1 TB of data ( ~1.390.000 varied by file size )  25 mbs ISP speed

win 2012 server as remote system - 1 gbs ISP speed

On win 2003 indexing ended - but on win 2012 indexing still running ( one week already ) - and every 24 hours downloaded 30 GB - Can I speed up the indexing like - because it is already a very long time - maybe I can move some cache with the host server?

Thanks in advance.

loord, 

but on win 2012 indexing still running ( one week already )

Do I understand you right and on this server in says (indexing....) on tab 'My Sync' though not all files are synced yet from 2008Server? 

Please, collect full debug logs from both servers and send them to syncapp@bittorrent.com. (step 2 for you will be the time when files are not syncing). 

In the message please put the link to this topic and provide the following details: what types of files are being synced? Are devices online all the time during the day? Is bandwidth available throughout the day? Any other details about your setup.

Thank you! 

loord, 

I would also ask you to do the following before collecting logs: 

1) Go to BitTorrent Sync Preferences -> Advanced and set "folder_rescan"interval" to a bigger interval, an hour for example,. The parameter is in seconds, so an hour will be 3600. So that folder rescan didn't get into the log.

2) Set parameter "log_size" to 200, it's in Mb. So that the log itself caught more info. 

Restart BitTorrent Sync after that, for these changes to e applied.

Do it on both Servers. Thank you!