Bit Torrent Sync Does Not Shut Down Correctly Windows 8.1 With Many Folders.

fsieber

Version 1.3.109 on Windows 8.1.    I have about 80 folders.  When I run bit torrent sync, it is connected  to one peer, version  1.3.109 on a laptop WIndows 8.1.  However, only about 20 folders are synced with this laptop.  The other folders are synced to a system that is not running.    After requesting exit through tray context menu,  the process continues to run and takes up about 30% of cpu.   It has to be killed manually.   (Athlon II X3 455, 8MB memory, Windows 8.1 Pro).  Also, automatic update will not work, because the program will not shut down properly.

On the laptop which only has about 20 folders synced, the program shuts down correctly.  (Intel i3-3110M, 8MB, Windos 8.1 Pro).   

This may not be bothering anyone because most people do not run with a lot of folders, especially synced with a system that is not running most of the time. 

Sync.log available at  https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkp1eaicf03hu2t/sync.log

Sync.log.old available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mzwarir8s45er6j/AADAbGZZmBg6eaUdA--zv3Rka/sync.log.old

fsieber,

After requesting exit through tray context menu,  the process continues to run and takes up about 30% of cpu.  

After that, while the process is still running right click on it, choose Dump and send it to syncapp@bittorrent.com Put the link to this topic in your message. Thank you.