Strange Issues

bannerd

I have two locations with both the same contents.  btsync was freezing up on me and wasn't sync the data.  I ended up removing the folders from btsync and re-adding.  They're re-indexing also says it's transferring files.  How can this be if the files are identical?  Or is that how the file are transferred when it's just building the db?

Two servers with windows server on them.  Sync version is 1.3.109  What is odd is I have one that stopped at 20GB when there is 100GB total.  The other Server is showing 108GB which is the size of the folders/Files.  I paused them for now and will start them up tonight.  Does both clients have to be online for the index to build properly or is the index only local to the specific system?

bannerd,

Indexing may happen without online access, indexing is just counting of files in sync folder, to put it simply.

Please, follow these steps to collect the debug logs and send them to syncapp@bittorrent.com. Put the link to this topic. Provide the following details:

1) how these locations appeared on both servers? Was it copied from one to the other? If yes, from which to which (from the one that is showing 108GB?)

2) what types of files are there mainly? 

Thank you.