Keeps Asking For Key/installing

peejaygee

Hi there, I have the app installed and running in three machines.

Machine 1 - Server 2003 - Internal Network - reboots and works/syncs no problem.

Machine 2 - Windows 7 - External Internet - reboots and works/syncs no problem.

Machine 3 - Windows 8.1 - Internal Network - every reboot I have to enter the key and choose the sync folder.

I installed all three apps, at first all the same way. After first reboot on machine 3 I tried installing as administrator (even though I'm am admin on that machine) as it did the 'hey looks like I'm not installed proper' and even after the administrator install it still does the same.

Once I've entered the key and folder it indexes and says compete, but it's a pain. It's like it is not storing its config file or something?

Any ideas?

Yeah, I was thinking/figuring it was a permission issue, like, it couldn't store the config file or something, the profiles are stored locally, and this machine was only re-imaged about 2 weeks ago and I've been only installing the 'basics' that I need. That being said, I don't fancy doing a re-image.