Overwriting Of Filecontent After Initial Sync

cimba007

I currently use BTSync to sync Video-Files from my Windows 8.1 64Bit Desktop machine to an ARM-Computer running the BTSync counterpart for later watching in XBMC.

Earlyer today I noticed some files had just the wrong size .. like all files of a Series are around 280MB and now one of them got 1800MB .. whats wrong you might ask? Trying to play back the files I see an completely other Movie .. thats right .. the filename is right but the content is just wrong!

Having a look into the logfiles gives no clue as I can't find the filename in the synclog.

The stuff I did:

1. Create a Folder on Computer A (my main machine) + put Files in it

2. Get them Synced to Computer B (my ARM-XBMC-Multimedia device)

3. Everything is fine!

After checking today some files on Computer B have the wrong content + this wrong content is propagates to Computer A and overwrites all the stuff there.

I can't image manually fiddling with the files on Computer B. The only thing I can say for sure is that the new content of thes Files are some files later on synced from Computer A to B.

My only workaround for now is to use a one-way-sync key ..

If anyboddy is experiencing similar problems and has some insight from the sync.log feel free to contribute.