Ios 8 Problems

mariano

I've upgraded my iPad to IOS8, and I've found many issue (btsync version1.4.60 on iPad Air):

1)  when I try to see a file with the quick look option , it remains closed. 

2) The "open with..." option does not open anything.

3) Sync remains stopped even if the other peers suggests a lot of files to be synced

Probably Btsync must be upgraded soon...

Hi, just  updated the iPad2 to iOS8.0.2 on 28th Sept, 2014.

Then I updated the sync app.

1) When I tried to open the app, it just crashed immediately.

2) I reinstalled it and now it opens and successfully syncs files to it (PDFs)

3) However, when I select a sync'd PDF file, usually you get the 'open with' popup but now it just sits there not responding for a few seconds (30), then crashes.

Any ideas?

Thx, Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The slow sync has been solved but camera backup to a computer on the same wifi network with the app open (v. 1.4.103 on iOS 8.1) still does not work or is working at <1kB/s speeds.

Any ideas?

Have you tried turning camera backup off and then back on again (i.e. disconnecting and re-setting it up) since you installed 1.4.103?

Have you tried turning camera backup off and then back on again (i.e. disconnecting and re-setting it up) since you installed 1.4.103?

Yep, tried that. Turned camera backup off and on again on the main page and automatic camera backup on the settings page to no avail.

The photos are being synced, they just veery slowly appear as zero-byte files on the computer that the phone's camera is backed up to (running 1.4.93 beta on OSX 10.10), so I guess the 0.1kB/s that are shown in the app are correct. :-)

Would debug logs help?