Request Of A Few New Or Better Features

grobi1209

Hi @ all,

i have a few feature requests to share:

1. Creating a sync (not an upload) between mobile devices without an computer. For the moment i can't start a sync between my Android devices because the App can't create an QR-Code itself.

Also there is no option like in the Windows Client to create a "read only" or a "read/write" key and select a folder at the mobile device that i wan't to sync.

2. Limitation of the file size to sync over mobile connection

3. Include or exclude from sync a complete folder/subfolder and not only a single file by marking it in the mobile app itself (without editing the sync ignore file manually)

For better understanding, here an example:

I want to sync with my windows client the folder "media" containing subfolders like "music", "video" etc. to my tablet and my cellphone.

But i wan't to sync to my cellphone the whole media folder with all subfolders and to my tablet only the media folder with the subfolder "music".

In the mobile app i can select the files in the folders i want to sync but i can't select the folder itself.

Best regards,

Grobi

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...