Switching Keys When Adding Encrypted Key

Elradon

Hey,

I updated to version 1.4.83 on Linux host A some days ago. Windows 8 Client A is 1.4.83 since I reinstalled the OS some days ago. After updating the server, it says "0 kb" size for an encrypted folder F, which was created with keys (secrets at that time) from btsync api and used by Client A and Client B without problems for about a month.

Because the forums did not have an answer to this problem, I decieded to disconnect the folder and add it again. I took the key, which was showed in Client As GUI as 'enrypted key', in which I had entered the read-write key for Folder F.

The server showed a size now, but was not syncing with Client A or B. When I take a look at the keys on Host A, it shows totaly different keys (read write and read). Adding them to client A, it is syncing with host A, but the data keeps encrypted. It seems, that host A dont use the encryption-key I entered.

I tried to change the key for the folder on host A, but I cant press "Update", because the border color changes to red.

Maybe this is important for you: Client A does not have any data in folder F due to reinstalling the OS. Client B has all the data not encrypted, but cant connect to the host because of different keys (ihmo).

Even though it was mentioned before: I cant set an receiving or sending limit or specify the listeing port (win 8.1 64 bit, 1.4.83).

' hop that I submit all important information :)