Remove Share From Qnas

I had a data loss by syncing with my QNAP-NAS. Therefore I want to remove the NAS-peer from the sync list, but I do not find the button for taking out a single peer.

On the NAS web surface I do not find any button to remove a share.  What am I missing here?

version on the NAS is 1.4.76

Edited by andrack

On the NAS web surface I do not find any button to remove a share.  What am I missing here?

In the web UI, when you hover your mouse over a folder, you should see a Share button in the right column. Next to that button is a button with three dots in a vertical line. Click the button with three dots to pop up a menu, and select the Disconnect option (might be named differently in 1.4.76).

Thanks for your answer. It seems that for any reason, some grafical elements do not show up, sometimes. Today the three dot button ist there. Then I tried to reproduce this error, but I could not set a new share, because the file list does not show up on the "add folder" popup (using FF 33.1). Then I tried with internet explorer and everthing is fine.

I give up testing here, since I do not plan to use btsync anymore for that data loss reasons I had.

Best, Ben