[Solved] Approvals Not Arriving

jmvp

Hello,

I have been trying to set up a new folder to sync between my laptop (win8.1) and my DroidM - both running the latest and greatest BTSync.

The setup is WiFi only sync'ing, over a "hosted network" established through the laptop (Admin CMD: 'netsh wlan start hostednetwork', etc.). I am able to sync pics back to the laptop, but the new folder sync'ing arrangement is not working.

I have "pending approval" on the laptop side - the request for approval was put in well over an hour ago and the phone has been turned off and on once, the Sync App exited and all that several times, the phone woken up from sleep, etc., several times. Each time I do this the Sync app happily indicates that the other folders are sync'd, but the approval to add the new folder simply do not get to the phone.

Any tips on getting the approval to send, or be received, on the phone?

OK - so the approval finally came in. I was able to get it 9 hours after sending it from the laptop. I left my residence and walked quite some distance today, so presumably I left the phone tower and was passed along a few times. Maybe that helped? Anyhow, it went through, finally.