Common Identity - Pro Only?

From: http://help.getsync.com/customer/portal/articles/1901266-sync-free-vs-sync-pro

"PRO version enables you to link all of your devices under a common identity. This give you access to ALL added folders on ALL of your linked devices automatically. Learn more"

Since I don't know of a way to not have the Pro trial I can't answer this myself. Is the common identity(aka My Devices) only for Pro? I assume this is just poorly worded as it seems like the trial version would fall apart when transitioning to the free version if it does remove the identity.

From: http://help.getsync.com/customer/portal/articles/1901266-sync-free-vs-sync-pro

"PRO version enables you to link all of your devices under a common identity. This give you access to ALL added folders on ALL of your linked devices automatically. Learn more"

Since I don't know of a way to not have the Pro trial I can't answer this myself. Is the common identity(aka My Devices) only for Pro? I assume this is just poorly worded as it seems like the trial version would fall apart when transitioning to the free version if it does remove the identity.

I'd love to see an answer to this question. If I contuine to use BTsync it will only be with the free version unless the subscription model goes away and would really like to be able to see if the free will work for me without having to wait 30 day on each client. Please quickly come up with a way for us to opt out of the Pro trial because 30 days is a long time to wait and I can see myself and others moving to other options before that time is up.

Oh wow - I never realized that garbage about the common identity. I just set all my machines up last night, and I changed how i was doing things so that there's only 8 folders now. Am I going to get bugged in 30 days because of this common identity nonsense? I wonder if I can somehow revert to the old, rather elegant way of sharing folders, where they don't show up unless you enter a key. I really liked that. I hate that all the folders show up on every machine now. I want my NAS to have ALL sync'd folders. I want my computer to have some. I want my wife's computer to have some. I don't need to see her sync'd folders, even if they're outlined and invisible (disconnected), and likewise she doesn't need to see mine. Sigh - this whole thing is really annoying and disruptive. 

From http://forum.bittorrent.com/topic/34298-private-identity-difference-between-free-and-pro/?p=100080

"Yep, identity is a part of free tier and My Devices folders are part of Pro. For the folder reconnection - you can always produce a link and reconnect it via link. In Sync Free new folders (and folders removal) are not distributed over My Devices - so you have to maintain it manually.

When the license runs out (Sync will warn you in advance) My devices won't longer sync new folders / deleted folders. Existing folders will sync with some changes: on-demand folders will turn into sync-all folders and will get paused. Also, user access control will not let you do any changes."