Clear Sign Or Signal When Folders Are In Sync

2disbetter

Within the client and/or in the notification icon could there be some kind of visual indication that syncing is current and complete? Perhaps the sync icon could turn green, or the status section could read in-sync or something along those lines. 

It would be also nice if there was someway that the time left on syncs could be stretched to encompass the entire sync of that folder and not just the current file being synced. On folders with several large files the current implementation does very little in giving the user an idea of sync completion. 

Thanks for a great product and keep up the great work!

2d

• 1 year later...

I think this should already be implemented?! Seems something quite basic...

I just spent the last day waiting for my clients to sync when in fact they already had, thought it was my firewall settings...

And I don't believe the advice to 'show the extra columns' is very helpful as the wording used in them isn't helpful either.

Still a good fast client though!

13 hours ago, geeksync said:

I think this should already be implemented?! Seems something quite basic...

I just spent the last day waiting for my clients to sync when in fact they already had, thought it was my firewall settings...

And I don't believe the advice to 'show the extra columns' is very helpful as the wording used in them isn't helpful either.

Still a good fast client though!

A good example. Is this in sync?

I have a connected peer, but there is no syncing going on... This has been left overnight and was actively transferring when I last saw it.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 08.12.11.png

Edited by geeksync

1 hour ago, geeksync said:

A good example. Is this in sync?

I have a connected peer, but there is no syncing going on... This has been left overnight and was actively transferring when I last saw it.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 08.12.11.png

According to the files on the receiving client, it was sync'd up.