Download Regular Torrents?

Dan203

I'm a BTS Pro user. Is there any way to download a regular torrent file using it? Or is there any sort of discount on the Pro version of the BitTorrent Client for being BTS Pro user? I don't download regular torrents very often, but every now and then I do. I know there is a free version of the BT Client, but I don't want all the ads and other crap. If there is a way to do it with BTS that would be ideal. If not I'd be willing to pay for BT Client, but $20/year seems excessive for something I'd only use a few times a year.

Bittorrent Sync uses a modified Bittorrent protocol, possibly so much so as to be incompatible.  It would be interesting to add support however.

A more interesting feature for Bittorrent Sync to be able to generate a single torrent for a single file you wanted to share with someone and have your peers automatically act to seed that torrent.

Bittorrent Sync uses a modified Bittorrent protocol, possibly so much so as to be incompatible.  It would be interesting to add support however.

A more interesting feature for Bittorrent Sync to be able to generate a single torrent for a single file you wanted to share with someone and have your peers automatically act to seed that torrent.

That is pretty much what bts already does.

Torrent file = bts folder

Torrent seeding = bts share

Torrent load balancing = bts syncing

With pro, a folder could be a release group and you would pick the files you want.

As long as more then one peer is synced, it acts as a regular bt network, I would guess.