Upgraded Btsync Software To 2.0 On Freenas, Now Getting Gray Box

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have been running BTSync for around 4 months on my FreeNas box. Yesterday I noticed there was an update available for the Plugin. I went ahead and updated and afterwards i logged into the webgui. I was prompted with the same welcome wizard you get when installing BTSync on a client machine. At the end of the wizard it asks you if you want to create new 2.0 links or you already have one. I chose I already had one but after selecting that option i relies i didn't see the option i wanted. i hit the back or close button and my screen turned to a gray background with a thin line in the shape of a box. I can't seem to get out of this. I have rebooted my NAS box and reset the plugin service. I have tried getting the to webgui page though different browsers and even different pc's. still no change.

My links still work but I am unable to add new or do any administration over them. I would rather not have to uninstall/re-install and recreate my links. Any suggestions would greatly appreciated!

FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201504152200

btsync-2.0.105-amd64 

Untitledpicture.png

I have rebooted my NAS box and reset the plugin service. I have tried getting the to webgui page though different browsers and even different pc's. still no change.

Yes, GreatMarko. I've used Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. i have tried using my android phone as well as a laptop. all display the same. I feel all i need to do is somehow reset the wizard and not close out of it and my problem would be fixed. it would be nice if the wizard didn't force you to setup links from the beginning. 

This forum makes it really difficult to reply if you can only make one post per 24 hours... 

Greetings.  I have had the same issue for 3 weeks now.  Previously set up syncs continue to work well, but I am not able to set up any new sync's to/from the freenas server because the GUI simply shows a grey box.  Like the user who first reported the issue, I have tried the same troubleshooting actions, all in vain.  Was about to give up and delete/fresh install btsync which would mean sync'ing the data all over again.  But seeing this post gives me hope since others are facing the same problem as well.  

• 3 weeks later...

Morning gents,

just an update, I logged into my FreeNas box today and saw an update for BTSync. I ran the update, then launched the webgui, this time specifying that "this is my first BTS 2.0 device". soon as I clicked that I was looking at my sync folders. so I'm back to 100%. I'm currently running version 2.0.120