Btsync Won't Run On Any Windows (64 Bit Machines)

rugby_owl

Has anyone else had the problem of the sync application immediately and consistently crashing when the application opens?

It is happening on all 5 of my windows 7 (64 bit) computers.

If anyone has experience with this or knows what may help, I would really appreciate it, especially since I haven't heard back from the official support, despite having a paid account.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having the same issue. I was using an earlier version and tried to upgrade to 2.0 and now it will not run at all. I have uninstalled all the app data, cleared the registry, tried both 32 bit and 64 and neither have worked. I can't even get past the screen with the checkbox for the terms before a windows error pops up stating Bittorrent Sync has stopped. The only other step that I can think of would be to do a clean install of Windows and start from scratch, but I really do not want to do that. 

It is working fine on one machine, but the other one that I need to sync with will not run at all.

@all, 

Do you launch it under admin account? I assume the problem is with cryptoprovides. First of  all make sure that you have Crypto Services enabled in your machines (in Administrative tools in Control panel) 

If these are running, please send the logs to us 

@rugby_owl,

What was your ticket #? Support replies to all Pro tickets.