Linux Client Crashing When Changes Made To Actively Syncing Folder

vip00

I have recently gotten sync going across three machines (2 windows, 1 linux - xubuntu). The two windows machines are located on one LAN and are happy to sync with each other without a problem. The remote Linux server seems to be having issues.

The primary issue is that the sync client seems to crash every time I make a change to a folder that is currently syncing and needs to be restarted manually. The secondary issue is that it seems to be syncing painfully slowly (<100 kb/s on a 5 Mbps connection).

vip00,

What is your linux, what Sync you have installed, how you install and run it, from where? What folders are added to Sync and where do they physically reside? 

From console run 

ulimit -c unlimited

From this console window launch Sync, have it crashed, and collect dump from Sync storage (.sync folder near binary). 

Also, please send logs from all three machines. Thank you! 

I am using Xubuntu 14.04

I have the most current BTSync client from https://www.getsync.com/platforms/desktop

I have it extracted into an Apps folder in my home directory. I have tried running it by simply starting it manually as $ ./btsync, but since it crashes frequently, I now use a monitoring script that executes "./btsync --nodaemon" and monitors the process, respawning it automatically.

I have a couple folders added to Sync including some home and work documents as well as a significant number of ripped video for a Plex server.

I have submitted the logs as described in that link, thank you!