Re-Establishing Sync'd Folders

I am trying to sync a folder "Music" on PC "A" with C:\Users\Me\Music on PC "B".  The folder on PC "B" already has a subset of the contents, because it was synced with BitTorrent Sync in a past life (before upgrading to 2.0).  I have in attempts to get this working removed the ".sync" folder from both locations, thinking that this would start from scratch.

1. On PC "A", I hold shift and click on add folder to add a new 1.4 folder.  I select the folder.  Now I see a 1.4 folder "Music" in the Sync window.
  2. On PC "A", I click "Share", Permission="Read & Write", Copy.  It's Status is "Paused".  It already lists PC "B" under "Peers online", presumably from a previous attempt at this mess, but I don't know where this information is stored.
  3. On PC "B", "Music" has magically appeared, Status "Paused", destination "C:\Users\Me\BitTorrent Sync\Music" (NOT where I want it).
  4. On PC "B", I disconnect "Music" and select "Delete files from this device".
  5. On PC "B", I remove "Music", with the intention to just re-add it.
  6. On PC "A", Music has now vanished from the list of sync'd folders.

Shake, repeat, in an endless loop.

How can I re-establish the sync between these two folders?

MichaelMichael, if you want to save your folder not only withing default folder location, you can set for new added folders to be disconnected. Then when you connect a folder you can choose folder location. Here is an article about it.

But if it is only for this "Music" folder you don't need to remove it. When you disconnect the folder you can connect it again and choose folder location. But when you do that Sync will suggest another folder path or folder name to avoid conflicts. And you need to correct it. We have another article with screenshots about it.