No Status Activity Or Downloading

Uhohjr

Okay, so i'm running the latest build of the Sync and i've been trying to download files from a friend's computer for a gaming community. But,  whenever I sync to it with the key, it shows all the peers,  but no status. Nor anything regarding status. I see the .sync folders and nothing in the archive. I see an ID thing, some ignore thing and that's it. I also see that when I look at the peer list, most of them have a time difference going on. Some are connected but others have the time difference. I'm really concerned, and I need to get these files so I can make my next video. x.x 

Any ideas?

Uhohjr, there can be various reasons why Sync doesn't transfer files.

If time difference is more than 10 minutes then Sync won't transfer files. In that case you need to correct time and time zone on your peers.

You can read this article and check if it helps you, because maybe something else is related.

If not you can collect logs from both peers according to this instruction and send us for analysis.