Using Itunes To Transfer Files And Sync.

glimy

Hey guys, I was wondering if we can drag files into itunes and into specific app. That way, for Mac and iPhone user can use this method to transfer files and sync without install desktop app. And I know, the amount of user is little compared to Android x PC.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-01%20at%2010.31.

Edited by glimy

Haha, to many others, this will be totally pointless. There are times for impromptu transferring of files on computer that wasn't yours, and your friends are into installing a new application on it. I did this with my spare android phone, plug it into someone's PC and transfer the file into the Android folders where the my sync folders are in. So when I get home, its synced to my computer. See how what i did that. Soooooo it's just something I was wondering if it is possible for iOS too.

Ahh ok I see.. yeah but doesn't the iTunes that you are plugging your iPhone into be synced with the iPhone in order to get a file on there?

AFAIK you cannot plug an iPhone into a different machine that it doesn't know and sync something to it.

Haven't verified that in a while so I could be wrong..