Showing Pro Licence Expired 3 Months After Paying For It?

ozcamo

I paid for Sync Pro 3 months ago and have successfully installed it on my 5 computers. Now today I note something not working right and i re installed it on my PC only to find an error "Licence Expired" I have now seen that all my machines are showing licence expired today this despite the fact the email shows My licence expires May next year. 

I updated the software and it would appear that updating one Win10 machine to the new 64 Bit version has caused all of my machines to drop the licence. Also one of my machines is a QNAP NAS and it too was working fine but now shows no licence. 

How do I fix this? 

Do I have to start again? And trying to start again i worry will have the result of dropping all the folders I already have? I have over 50 GB of data in 13 folders. I don't want to have to resync that over the internet to my remote PC. 

Any suggestions? 

ozcamo, you don't need to start over. do you try to apply your license from e-mail on several peers? If yes for previous purchases you needed to link your devices to have the same identity then applied license would spread on all your peers. Or if you have several seats you needed to share sets to another peers. Activating license from e-mail on all peers will result stealing license from another peer.

That was before 2.2 released. Now if you plan to use Sync for personal purpose you can convert your license and then manually apply the license on each peer. Please contact us via this form and mention this topic,because this discussion may contain your private information