Latest Desktop Build 2.2.1

GreatMarko

Dear community,

Sync 2.2.1 is now available! Jump into this blog post for quick review of recent major changes that have been introduced for Sync 2.2.x.

You can get it via official download site or using direct links below. This build is not yet available via auto-update.

Direct Download Links:

A list of what's new, improved, changed, and fixed in this version may be found in the change log.

Also, here is latest Android 2.2.1 APK

On each of my 4 computers, I've just changed the default for new folders added from other devices from "Synced" to "Connected".

But now I see that when I go into My Devices, it's no longer possible to expand those other computers. When hovering over their entries in the My Devices list, the little right arrow ' > ' no longer appears. So this means that I can now no longer do anything with those other devices, e.g. view their IP addresses, view their Sync client versions, see how much disk space they have, edit their names, etc.

@Helen (and @RomanZ)

But that makes no sense not to show all that information anymore just because of changing the default state for newly added folders. It's useful to be able to see version numbers, IP addresses, disk space, etc. for all my linked devices that are online. Why take that away just because of changing the default state? Please can that be modified so that the functionality remains, regardless of the default state for newly added folders?

@eldrin

It's not changing because of default folder mode. Its just tied to Synced mode. If you make your mode of device linking "Synced" - it will show up again.

Although, I would agree that it would be useful to see devices status / ip / version regardless mode :)

@all

NAS builds for 2.1.1 are now available on our Help Center. Although, not yet on vendor app stores.

@eldrin

It's not changing because of default folder mode. Its just tied to Synced mode. If you make your mode of device linking "Synced" - it will show up again.

Although, I would agree that it would be useful to see devices status / ip / version regardless mode :)

My understanding is that "synced", "connected", and "disconnected" are different default states for new folders. They're all available to choose under a setting called "New folders from other devices will be".

I'm glad that you agree with me that it would be useful to see all the device status information regardless. I don't want all folders to be synced by default, but I definitely do want to be able to see all of this information for each of my linked devices. Will you change this?