Files Being Deleted Automatically Issue

mkrazz

Hello,

I'm having a issue that I can't seem to fix and need some help. I am using BT Sync Pro 2.2.1 and have 4 computers, Ipad and Iphone being synced.

The issue is that on my W Laptop I add a file, lets call it "family photo". On the Ipad I decide to remove from all devices and then a few minutes later I decide to copy the same file from another location on the W Laptop back into the folder. Bt Sync will then automatically delete the file within a few seconds, saying that the Ipad deleted it.

I do a lot of multimedia editing and have to be able to delete, re-add, edit, etc and not being able to delete and re-add is a huge issue for me. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I have tested this on selective sync and full sync folders and it doesn't make a difference. I have also tested this using multiple computers in my home.

Thank you...Man you are fast! Just to ensure my files are safe and becuase I have not done a lot of trouble shooting around this issue, have you isolated it to only Ipad or will I get this if i delete and re-add from PC's as well?

Also what would be the ETA on the next update?

BTSYNC ROCKS!  :)

@mkrazz

The issue is in the product core, so it affects all platforms. The good news about it is that it has very strict scenario: files get deleted only if you once deleted them somewhere AND you moved them again to same location without changing their modification time.

Can't share ETA at the moment, although if related to iOS devices - usually it takes some time to get the build approved by Apple.

Thanks I'll share your feedback to the team :)