[Solved] This Folder Cannot Be Added To Sync..... Message

Tharnax

Not sure if this is a Bitsync 2.2 issue or something I'm doing incorrectly.  However, I recently up upgraded to Bitsync 2.2 and purchased a Personal Pro license.

For my scenario, I have one main folder that has a number of individual sub-folders.  I don't want to sync all the folders under the main folder, only a select number of folders.  Prior to the upgrade, I had 5 of the folders syncing between two other devices without issue as I was limited to 10 folder syncs.

Now that I can have over 10 folders syncing, I'm attempting to add more of these sub folders but each time I attempt to add one of the other folders to sync I get the following message: "This Folder cannot be added to sync. It contains a folder that is already syncing."

How come the latest Bitsync version doesn't appear to allow me to do this?

Here is a visual representation of what I'm attempting to do:

Main Folder

---- Sub-Folder 1

---- Sub-Folder 2

---- Sub-Folder 3

---- Sub-Folder 4

Sub-Folder 1 & 4 are already syncing using Bitsync.  I want to add Sub-Folder 2 as a new folder to Sync, however, I don't want to sync Sub-Folder 3.  Attempting to add Sub-Folder 2 as a new sync I get the error message stated above.

Thanks in advance for your assistance/suggestions.  I attempted to search for a solution without any luck.

Never mind - Admin please delete thread.  It appears I was select standard folder instead of advanced folder.  Using advanced folder allowed me to add the folders to sync without issue.  I guess it had been a while since I added sub-directory folders so I had forgotten how to do it.  Apologies for my unnecessary post.