Windows 10 64Bit Btsync 2.2 Issues

viquac

installed btsync fine on windows 10.  It automatically starts up and gets me to the Welcome to Sync screen.

I am asked to Choose a name to show when you send and receive folders.  

I type in a name.

I checked the box that says By using this application, you agree to our Privcay Policy, Terms, and EULA.

I then click on Get Started.  Nothing happens.  Doesn't matter what name i choose.  Nothing happens to let me continue.

I tried the same process on another computer with Windows 7.  Have no problems passing the Welcome to Sync screen.  

Is BTSync broken for Windows 10?  Please help as I want btsync on both machines.

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I can confirm that this issue is not related just to Windows 10 - and also appears with a fresh download of btsync 2.2.7 running on Fedora 23.

uname -r : 4.2.8-300.fc23.x86_64

The Web Page displays:

Choose a name to show when you send and receive folders.

Please choose carefully as this cannot be changed later.

Is there a way to manually define this in the btsync.conf file, to bypass this screen?

Fixed -

There is a bug in the web / html of the web page. 

This defect occurs on firefox, but not google chrome.

Opening the User interface in Chrome will show that there is a checkbox beneath the form, to accept a Eula.  Firefox does not display that option, and so the "Get Started" Button will not become enabled.

Opening the User interface in Chrome will show that there is a checkbox beneath the form, to accept a Eula.  Firefox does not display that option, and so the "Get Started" Button will not become enabled.

Please check that you don't have any AdBlock-type extensions running in your Firefox which may be interfering with the correct display of Sync in your browser