Deleted Files Reappear

Benerages

Benerages,

Additionally, if laptop is RW, check time settings on both peers. Make sure that none of them is in the future, and neither is the file (it's timestamp). Try to "touch" the file on NAS (mtime will get updated). 

If it doesn't help, please send the debug logs to support and indicate which exactly file gets affected . 

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me too.  I'm using a desktop pc running windows 7 Home Premium SP1, and a laptop running windows 10 (it was on 8.1, but this was happening then too.)

It doesn't matter which device I delete a file from, it gets copied back from the other device. 

UM... i seem to have just fixed it.  I checked all of the settings in sync on both devices, and the other profiles (which do delete files) were set to archive deleted files.  I just turned that on for this one too, and now files are deleting. That's not it. I just used a profile which doesn't archive, and deleted a file, and it got deleted on the other machine too.

So... that didn't end up helping at all, did it. Except that it's now working. Posting anyway incase any of it helps the intial poster fix theirs too.