[Solved] Can't Link Arm Device (Raspberry Pi) Over Webgui

Jineapple

Hi,

I have a setup with BTSync on a laptop, a pc, and a Raspberry Pi to act as a server. I recently noticed it stopped working (not sure why - I actually think it might have just been on pause accidentally, it was pretty late...)

Anyway, I had set this up before I had Pro and you could easily link devices under one identity. So I used it as an opportunity to do just that, and the sync between the pc and laptop works just fine.

However, I can't get my Raspberry Pi to link. If I unlink the device over the WebGUI, I get the normal prompt to create an identity, but no option to link an identity from another device. Obviously I want to do that, so I can use the Pro version on the Pi as well.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

When you start BitTorrent Sync on your Raspberry Pi for the first time you have to create an identity before you can link it to your other machines.

After you create an identity you see the normal webgui and then you can go to my devices and link it to your "normal" identity and thus other devices.