Btsync + Ds213J

admin@DiskStation:/$ netstat -tulpn | grep :8890(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8890            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      24377/btsync        admin@DiskStation:/$ netstat -tulpn | grep :8888(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)admin@DiskStation:/$  //and make sure that PID 24377 belongs to Syncadmin@DiskStation:/$ ls -al /proc/24377/exelrwxrwxrwx 1 admin users 0 Jan 14 09:00 /proc/24377/exe -> /volume1/@appstore/bittorrentsync/bin/btsyncadmin@DiskStation:/$ 

My Sync listens to 8890, so I checked this, nothing is listening to 8888. You can also check both. and My Sync's PID is 24377, yours is 7776, so check yours as well. 

Oh, and you can check and see that Sync is actually "already running" with command "ps aux | grep btsync". 

Edited by RomanZ
Fixed command typo

Thanks - Here is what I got back

DiskStation> netstat -tulpn | grep 8888

netstat: showing only processes with your user ID

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8888            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      7776/btsync

DiskStation> netstat -tulpn | grep 8890

netstat: showing only processes with your user ID

DiskStation> ls -al /proc/7776/exe

lrwxrwxrwx    1 admin    users            0 Jan 13 23:02 /proc/7776/exe -> /volume1/@appstore/bittorrentsync/bin/btsync

DiskStation>

Most of this is way over my head.  I am not sure if "already running" command is correct. 

DiskStation> ps aux | grep btsync

ps: invalid option -- 'a'

BusyBox v1.16.1 (2015-10-28 13:24:11 CST) multi-call binary.

Usage: ps 

Report process status

Options:

w Wide output

DiskStation> exit

My Synology DS213j show the status of bit sync is running. So I am not sure why I can't pull the Web interface @ NAS_IP:8888 or 8890. I change the sync.conf file to try port8888.

Any suggestions of what I should try next?  Is there a way to try a clean install (removing all files of bit sync first) Just an idea?

Thanks again