Sync Api - Pricing Request

Padaung

Hi, I've emailed customer support three times over the past couple of weeks (twice via the contact page and once by email to syncbiz@bittorrent.com) asking for pricing information for the Sync API, but I've yet to receive a reply.

I am developing an application which would use the abilities of Sync to ensure the same data was available on each local drive of a few locally networked computers, rather than them having to read information across the network from a shared folder located on one of the machines.

I intend to sell the application. The application would be sold on a monthly subscription basis (e.g. like Adobe Creative Cloud), rather than as a one off fee. The customer will be able to choose which months they subscribe for - it is unexpected they will require the application for every month of the year.

Can someone please reply to me?

Kind regards,

Charles

Hi Helen,

Thanks for giving the business department a nudge. I used the contact forms on this page, (https://www.getsync.com/api), and this page (https://www.getsync.com/api/contact-sales) and emailed this address (syncbiz@bittorrent.com).

I can't remember which email address I used for the contact forms (I've not received automated email responses confirming my messages have been received - it would be good to implement if one doesn't exist), but my email to syncbiz@ was sent via the email account associated with my login for this forum.

Kind regards,

Charles

• 1 month later...

Hi Helen,

Sales/Licensing/Support have gone all quiet on me again. No response to me for quite a while now. We were getting somewhere with our discussions and then suddenly nothing...

Could someone please get in touch as soon as possible again please? Or could I phone or Skype you guys? Speaking would be easier and quicker than emails.

All the best,

Charles