Sync Mobile Error. On Lan Connection It Stuck My Mobile

pek

Hi. I use Sync 2.2.7 (160) on my Windows 10 Laptop and Sync 2.2.4.401 on my Android Phone  (last Sync version on both devices). I use it only on Lan connections.

The problem is that when my mobile is downloading data from my laptop, it downloads with 30-50kbps max speed and the internet stop responding on the mobile device. All the other services like browsing, play store etc stop geting informations from the net.

In other applications the internet speed can be more than 500kbps on the mobile device. Also, at my previous mobile phone the Sync speed was great and the Lan was working great also.

Why can this happen?

pek,

this looks like syncing stuck problem, rather than speed problem. Can you please submit logs from both peers to support, and provide more details on your setup - how many files you sync, their average size, how peers are connected to the network (wired, wireless). Don't forget to mention this forum topic. 

If you use Sync on LAN only, then on mobile access to the internet is disabled, right? 

Hi everybody and happy new year. The last 3 days it starts work fine. It happens automatically. If the problem start happening again I will do what you say above.  If you need any logs for feedback & development let me know. Thanks for your support