Can't link OS X to Android Sync

grandson

IWNmUiq.png

This is a screenshot of my OS X Sync client. The "Link device" is inactive and cannot be clicked. I installed Sync on my Android phone first, and created all of the folders that I need to sync. Then I installed the OS X client, and used the same user name. I've read through all of the guides and just can't figure out how to bring up the QR code to scan. Thank you!

Moe,

I read through all of the benefits and features of Pro, but I didn't feel like it was for me, because I'm mostly using it to sync notes, photos, and (somewhat) small personal files... Not really any business needs. This is one of the Help pages that I used: http://help.getsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/206217345-How-to-link-my-mobile-device-to-my-desktop-computer-via-My-Devices

I couldn't find anything regarding the greyed out "Link device" button. Thank you

GreatMarko,

Thanks for letting me know. I believe that I paid close attention and read everything accurately, but never saw that linking devices was a Pro-only feature. That should probably be more blatantly stated, or maybe I just overlooked it. All of the startup guides that I've seen and getting started videos never mentioned it, either. Anyway, thank you very much for the help.