original path replaced by the default one

Hi,

The first time it happened, it was my fault, I disconnected the hard drive with the files shared with another computer (both with owners attribute of files), then after the reboot, getSync launched on startup, it created a folder by itself and started to download files from the other computer. Then I had disconnect the folder in getSYnc GUI and suppress it to restart the sync.

Another time, for an unkwnown reason, getSync decided by itself to re-create all my shared folders in the default path, and my C:\ drive went full in less than an hour. The shared folders cames from 2 different hard drives, so no possible reason that one of them was disconnected and not the another one.

I had to resynchronise every folder. Is there a way to prevent this ? It's the third indexation I have to create with 2 To.  (WIndows10).

yours.

w°w

2.3.3. I don't know why it was not updated, may be I missed a version may be I missed to update after going back to another restore point last weeks.

It's possible that Sync was not correctly shutdown, because I asked a reboot in safe mode before that happened with an admin tool, and it happened during that morning. But those parameters were saved since weeks.

Additionally, there was an issue with Sync not saving all its setting on quitting. it's already addressed, so please do update. Version 2.3.5 is not yet pushed to autoupdate (available only for manually checking for updates via "Check now").