Corrupted photos between Andriod and Windows

ekim501

I’ve been noticing several pictures and videos I’ve taken from my android phone are corrupted on my desktop.  I have a Samsung S6 and the photos are ok on the phone – but about 20% of them on my windows 10 computer are unreadable.  I get an error that the file is corrupted when trying to view them.

It isn’t just happening on my phone – I have another S6 my wife is using and it’s happening with hers as well.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

ekim501,

This is a pretty serious issue that need through investigation. Please write to support via phone's Sync app and agree to attach the logs. When you receive an acknowledgment e-mail with ticket #, reply to it and and describe your setup and workflow in more details, and attach the logs from the PC (located at %appdata% \ BitTorrent Sync). Put the link to this topic and give example of a few files that got corrupted to hunt them down in the logs. 

We are especially interested in where the file is located on both devices - SD card, external drive, network share, local drive, internal phone's memory? And is there any pattern on when it happens?