Deleting Pictures off Android

VARN

I had sync working on the phone it would backup all pictures to a desktop, on the desktop I would move the pictures to the proper folder in the archive and the pictures would be automatically removed from the phone.  I got a replacement phone and installed the latest version of sync, now when I move the pictures from the sync'd folder they remain on the phone.  I tried to create a sync folder on the desktop then sync to the phone; when I try to select the folder DCIM it says the selected folder is already added, referring to the camera backup function I'd imagine.

Is there any way to get this functionality back, I'm using version 2.1.0 (327) on a S2 and 2.2.7 (160) on the desktop.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the program has changed, I'll have to search through the change log to try and figure out when; I will install the old version of the app for the features I need.

The change log for the app is proving difficult to locate, if you happen to know when the change occurred please let me know.

Edited by VARN

VARN, current Sync version has the functionality you need. But you probably added "Camera backup" or "Custom backup" instead of adding the folder. So you can open the backup in the Sync and choose "Disconnect" option. After that try to add the folder by scanning QR code from desktop again.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried disconnecting and relinking then doing the following without enabling 'camera backup'.

I tried to create a sync folder on the desktop then sync to the phone; when I try to select the folder DCIM it says the selected folder is already added, referring to the camera backup function I'd imagine.

If you have any other ideas, please share.