Windows 10 updates causing identity reset

hi! It appears that windows 10 is causing the bittorent sync settings and identity to reset each day. I've disabled windows update and am hoping it stops, but it seems like it's maybe not bittorent sync's fault? But I am not having issues in any other programs though. Basically, each day after the computer has been shut off, new boot up, bittorent sync starts on startup, and it has no identity and a new one has to be created and all folders synced again. No data is being lost, it's just losing all settings daily. I THINK it's windows update that's doing it. Any ideas?

notmepromise, do you have the latest 2.3.8 version on all your devices (at least in "My devices" list)? 2.3.0-2.3.3 versions have a bug when folders were disconnected or removed, it could be related with your case.

Could you reproduce the issue and send us logs? I created the ticket in the support system and sent you the link to upload logs.

notmepromise, thank you for clarification and for sending us logs. Unfortunately they don't show that Sync created new identity and folders weren't disconnected. I've resent you the message on your e-mail with more details about your case and with the link to upload logs.