Mac Resilio Sync Not Working Consistently

sbcampbe

I updated Sync to the Resilio version a few days ago and I which I hadn't. Sync has been flawless. Now it is VERY hit or miss. Some files in the same folder sync, others don't. What happened. Is there a way to go back? I don't want to spend a ton of time troubleshooting this. It worked fine before the upgrade.

I just wanted to chime in and say I’m having the same issue with my Windows systems.  I ended up downgrading to 2.3.8 because of it.  I would update a file and it wouldn’t sink over – I would compare the file manually and can see they are different but Resilio Sync would say they are in sync.  Sometimes restarting sync would fix it but most of the time I would have to copy the file to a non-synced folder then copy it back in.

Downgrading back to 2.3.8 found more files that were not in sync and synced them up

Again, one more Mac user having trouble with syncing between a 2009 iMac and a 2013 MacBook Pro, former running El Capitan and latter running Sierra.  Sync 2.3.8 was working fine; Resilio 2.4.1 has been installed for over a week and files are not syncing at all.

Before going back to Sync 2.3.8, is there any way to get Resilio to sync my two Macs???