[Solved] Docker loss of network connection

pal

I just setup resilio on two Macs and a iPhone and everything is in sync. Today i tried my server and used the official docker container. However after around half of my files synced the website is not accessible anymore. My (upload) client recognises no more available peers. Attaching to the container or restarting is not possible, i have to restart docker to gain access to the container. However after 1 or 2 minutes of syncing the connection is lost again and the container is unresponsive.

The logs right when the connection is lost:

second try after docker restart:

Dear Helen!

Thank you for your feedback. During my debug tries i found out that my server is not responding due heavy swapping to the harddrive. I allowed Docker to take to much RAM and the system startet to swap. With all the pressure (Resilio (Sync in indexing), the System itself (OSX) and Backups (TimeMachine)) i think its fair to assume that Resilio wasn't at fault in this situation. I reduced to available RAM to Docker and restarted the Server. The sync could finish without any further problem and the container is responsive since then.

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards
pal