Pro features/license without access to all folders

Mouserider

Hi!

I'm using Sync Pro for a while now and currently I'm not adding most of my devices to the Sync Devices list, but rather letting them run with their own identities. So I'm not able to use the Pro features on them.

I'm doing this because I don't like that all devices then possibly can access all of my synced folders while not all of those devices are providing the same level of security. Some are maybe shared with other people etc.

Is there maybe a way to combine the devices management feature with requiring to explicitly sharing folders before being able to see or access them?

Thank you!

Hi,

On 11/11/2016 at 3:19 AM, Mouserider said:

Is there maybe a way to combine the devices management feature with requiring to explicitly sharing folders before being able to see or access them?

You can only use different identities on each device and check the "New peer I invite must be approved by me" box in the share dialog while generating a shared link for every folder you would like to share. There are no other ways.