You have used all your free folders

curt15

@curt15,

In Sync v.2.2 and newer there are no limits to the number of free folders. Check for the limits was removed more than a year ago!
A quick fix for you would be to stop Sync, delete ~/Library/Application Support/Resilio Sync folder and start the app again. It equals to clean install. But before you do that, please take all sync.log and sync.log.zip and send these to support with reference to this forum topic. Please do not remove the video for a while. Thank you. 

Without logs I can only think that somehow an old pre 2.2 installation or Sync version is saved in current settings. But still needs logs to check for sure. 

On OS X 10.12, Resilio Sync 2.4.1, free account.

I use an external hard drive for my main Resilio folder. Because of Mac quirks, the hard drive occasionally renames itself by adding a number to the end. A partition on my hard drive that was once named "Untitled" is now "Untitled 1" for instance.

The problem is that Resilio seems convinced the drive should be named "Untitled 1 2," and is refusing to let me show it where it is. It momentarily cooperates when I click on "Folder not found," allowing me to select the correct folder — only to then say "You have used all your free folders."

I pretty much only need to use this one folder in coordination with a group. Any advice on troubleshooting? Thanks.

@eablair,

Same case like in this post? if you haven't used the Trial period already, please enable it and see if the sahre you're trying to re-add is listed as "disconnected". Or please follow these instructions and contact support to troubleshoot 

On 11/24/2016 at 2:13 PM, Helen said:

A quick fix for you would be to stop Sync, delete ~/Library/Application Support/Resilio Sync folder and start the app again. It equals to clean install. But before you do that, please take all sync.log and sync.log.zip and send these to support with reference to this forum topic.

And does it happen on Advanced folders only? was this "folder not found" share advanced or standard? 

BTW, was able to reproduce the case with "Folder not found" and "Service files missing" errors. 

@curt15, @eablair,

No need to contact support. To fix that, remove the share from Sync, take the new link to the share from the source peer and connect. 

@eablair that is correct behavior - adding (1) index. Since you already have "Untitled" on this location, Sync automatically adds index . You can manually pick "Untitled", explained here