links will expire in 3 days

flyh

verion: 1.4.106 beta , platform: arm, OS: linux

when I use bts to sync file, I find a problem:at the beginning, bts can sync file well, but after 3 days , I can not sync files, I find the folder's status is "can not identify the destination folder", also the .sync folder has no "ID" file.  this reason is "links  will expire in 3 days" ?

I try to start another test, do not check the "links  will expire in 3 days", but after 3 days, It can not sync too.

I want to cancel the "expire in 3 days", any API can do this? or start with "btsync --config conf.file", the conf.file has any setting with it?

Help me! O(∩_∩)O~ thanks

3 hours ago, flyh said:

this reason is "links  will expire in 3 days" ?

No, that isn't that reason. 

3 hours ago, flyh said:

I find the folder's status is "can not identify the destination folder", also the .sync folder has no "ID" file

"the .sync folder has no "ID" file" - this is the reason of "can not identify the destination folder" issue. Looks like this file was removed by some reason. Now you can do the following: either copy this file into .sync from the corresponding shared folder on another peer or just remove this folder from Sync and re-add again (do the same on all other peers as well).