Synology - Docker - Sync

Hi together,

i installed the sync software in a docker container on my synology nas.
I sync with a Computer and it works. I Change some files and on the computer he regonized it and sync the changed files to the nas.

But there is one thing i dont understand. The files are not places on the same folder as in the original.
On the NAS there is a hidden folder .sync\Archive <now he creates the folder strcutre> and there he add the synced files. With different versions <original name>.version.<original extension>. Why he places the files in this folder and not the file on the original location on the nas? because i backup the original files but there is no change?

Could somebody help me?

Greets
Blubern

@Blubern Actually, files get into archive when someone or something removes them. For example, if your files get deleted on Computer, your NAS will follow and also remove files, but just in case will put them into Archive folder for 30 days.  I suggest checking if your files are in folder above .sync. If no - check which app on your peers could remove your files.

• 1 month later...

OK I understand.

I'm using on the folders the file system BRTFS so i have already a sharpshooting.

What must i change in the configuration that i will not using the journal and the archive function?

Must i only change this in resilio on the NAS or on every installation? Or is there something like a master configuration?