SyncPro keeps becoming unresponsive

MOberferst

I keep getting a Web Browser pop up that says

Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.

Then below there is a box with YES and a box with NO.

This keeps recurring and the BitSync program just hangs in limbo...doing nothing.

Later Task Manager gives me the option of the program to either Close it, or Wait for it become responsive.

I have to keep rebooting the computer, and the BitSyncPro keeps having the issue time and time again.

Also, I cannot reach out to Support by email for me issue, because although I purchased with Support, I lost my Password, so then I try to contact support, I type in the Email, then they ask for the Passsword, BUT, I lost the password, and there are no online options to retrieve or change your password.  

Please help, I need to be able to backup by Business data every evening to another Business location, and it is not working.

I used to be fine, these are new issues.

I want to uninstall and reinstall, but am afraid to do that, do not want to lose my settings or my License privileges.