yhsvl

[Solved] Cant save folders in usual location

Hi!

I just tried adding a new folder for the first time in a while, and have this error showing up that has never been shown in the past.  I attached it below.

Despite having room on the drive and not having changed anything, it won't let me put it on my other computer without creating another subfolder for it to go in.  All my other folders are placed in the main pictures folder or exist as a primary folder on an external HD.

Any ideas what I could do or what may be causing this?  Strange issue that makes it impossible to mirror the hard drives as I usually do.

Thanks so much!

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 11.10.59 PM.png

There is a support ticket from you, replied. I'll copy paste the reply here : 

That error means what it actually says: one of subfolders of /Users/James/Pictures is already added to Sync as a separate Sync share. 
In Sync enable column "Path" and see what folders Sync is already syncing, check if any of them is located inside /Users/James/Pictures. 

I don't know if it was a lack of sleep or the fact I haven't connected folders in a while but I was imagining things on how connecting folders worked.  I thought that the shared folder would be placed under the path of the User/Pictures.

Thanks for that and sorry to bother you guys :)