Synology Install Error

I get a package signature error, when trying to install the synology package from here. However I get a signing error: install_error.png

This is using resiliosync_braswell_2.4.4-1.spk on a DS216+ running DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9.

I noticed there is a bitorrent sync package in the Synology package centre (syno_package.png), however this is an older version (2.3 vs 2.4).

Would it be ok to use this with the latest desktop client? 

Will the package on the synology package centre be updated to 2.4.4?

Install_error.png

syno_package.png

8 hours ago, Vanburen said:

when trying to install the synology package from here.

Read this guide. It says (step 2):
Once the file is selected, click "Next" and wait for the package to be installed.
If you see warning saying "This package does not contain a digital signature" , you need change trust level in Package Center -> Settings -> General. Set Trust Level to "Any Publisher".
Besides, this solution has been mentioned by community, searching the forum gives answers here, here and here , and perhaps somewhere else :)

8 hours ago, Vanburen said:

Will the package on the synology package centre be updated to 2.4.4?

We do not control the  Package Center, it's done by Synology team. We always send the new release to them, but it's them who decide to publish packages. You can download the latest version from our site.