Blocked or Throttled P2P Traffic

Plato65

I've used Resilio very happily between one iMac at work, another iMac at home, and a MacBook Pro laptop wherever. Now, my employer, a university, has decided to block all P2P traffic to prevent students from copying music & movies. They used to throttle the traffic during the day, but the speed would be great at night & during weekends. Now, the transfer has slowed to a trickle of ~10kB/s (rather than ~5MB/s I was getting). 

So is there a way around this? SSH tunnel? 

Thanks in advance.

I did. Proceed where? Is there a separate discussion area for those? I thought that those were private messages between me & the support person and that this was an open forum for community members. I thought these two were complements, not substitutes. Apologies if I was mistaken.

oh, I just though that it'd be easier for both - you and the support engineer - not to post same messages twice: here and in the support ticket along with investigation, but later when you arrive at some final resolving conclusion, just share the solution publicly here. Sorry if I was mistaken.
of  course you can use both private ticket and public forum to discuss the problem.